Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Cottage ART

One of my favorite artists is Susan Homer. I stumbled across her artwork online,years ago, and have been inspired by her work ever since. Her artwork is so lighthearted and calming. Creamy pastel colors depict things that I love like antique dishes,faded floral fabrics and sweet little birds perched on sparkling glass cakeplates and teacups. I have often thought that her artwork would look fabulous in a shabby white cottage. I hope to be half as good of an artist someday. Here are some of her stunning works


HAVE a LOVELY day!♥

Images from
http://www.susanhomer.com/artist.php?aID=1&iT=4&idx=11

3 comments:

Amy Chalmers said...

Oh Hi! Thanks for making a comment on my little kitchen makeover~I am happy to have found your blog. I love this artist you are highlighting!! I love that painting with the purple transferware~it is lovely!! So Inpsired!

Victoria said...

love the background she uses in her work. Very nice.
just found you thru for the love of a house. I love
it when I find a new blog that resonates.

Anonymous said...

Loving this artwork ~ totally gorgeous ~ thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...