Friday, September 23, 2011

Now attempting the old book page rolled paper wreath!!!





And now to see how many i've got...1...2...3...


***UPDATE***

So I notice a little too late that... I'm ripping pages out of a book printed in 1888!!! Oops. I started to wonder when I pulled out a big folded map of PRUSSIA! ***BUT***I have 35 Of these leatherbound encyclopedia beauties. I think I paid $20 at an estate sale in Ridglea 10 yrs ago. Oh well. I picked the most beat up one of the bunch and it's in the name of art. Like I said I've got gobs more.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and saying hello! I love that book page wreath. I've been seeing them all over blogland and haven't tried my hand at it yet. I need a book that I can rip up I guess. Do you know the blog called The Nesting Place? She just hosted a book signing party at her house for her sister and decorated it to the nines with book pages! She did some amazing crafts you really should see.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...