Wednesday, September 21, 2011

FARMHOUSE PORCH booth is set up!

I will be moving to a BIGGER, BETTER space right at the entrance of the shop in a couple of weeks. I need to find a tall, shelf-like display unit to use in my NEW space. Sorta like the one I practically gave away on craigslist recently. (GRRRRR) Anyways, here's a few snapshots of the items at the shop right now. I'm trying to purge out all this old stuff so I can fill it with new goodies in time for the holidays. I'm tired of looking at all or it. Do you guys get that way? My house will never stay the same because I need to rotate my decor the way I rotate my wardrobe.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha I should have looked further into the blog and I would have see you DO have a place for me to shop... YOUR SHOP! Sorry, I'm a dumb dumb.
Nicole Taylor
cole_eo_taylor@yahoo.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...